Tivoli Place – Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Tivoli Place comprises of restored Victorian townhouses finished to a luxury standard, maintaining original features
Each of the townhouses have very beautiful original architectural detail such as original ceiling coving and original ceiling heights. First built in 1879, these luxury townhouses also manage to seamlessly blend Victorian architectural styles with high-quality modern fixtures and fittings such as bespoke kitchens and bathrooms.
Located in the exclusive Dublin borough of Dún Laoghaire, Tivoli Place is a stones’ throw from the town’s wonderfully scenic harbour. Boasting a vibrant restaurant and nightlife scene, Dún Laoghaire is one of the most sought-after locations in Ireland.
- Full brickwork restoration
- Timbered gables
- Double glazed windows housed in the original casements
- Ornate coving
- Original ceiling heights retained
- New internal solid wood doors with polished chrome ironmongery
- Limestone gas fired stoves by Lamartine